**COVID 19 Update-- Please read the City of Surrey Covid 19 Arena Guidelines and the Skate Canada Guidelines linked below. All Skaters and Families will be required to follow these protocols.
As a Club, we take the health of our skaters and skating family as our highest priority. We currently follow all Skate Canada, City and Provincial Health Guidelines. We are also implementing a policy of Mandatory Masks/ Face Covering /Mouth Guard of Choice. All skaters, volunteers, and coaches must do so. If you have any health concerns, please contact the Club.
Prior to arriving for your first session, please review the following instructions. It is important that each step is followed.
- Please review Surrey Arena Policies and Skate Canada's Covid Guidelines (above) . Both include important information.
- You must arrive a minimum of 25 minutes before your scheduled ice time. Meet the NSSC parent volunteeer in front of the North Surrey arena. Once you have joined the line, the volunteer will receive your completed BC/YK Skate Waiver and ask you to respond to a Covid-19 questionaire. These questions will be answered verbally.
- Ten minutes before your scheduled ice time, a city host will escort all coaches and skaters to the designated dressing room. Make sure you arrive early. Once our club has entered the doors, they will be locked. Any skaters who are late, will not be allowed to enter the building.
- No parents will be allowed in the arena. Only athletes and coaches are allowed inside.
- When your ice time ends, everyone will return to the dressing rooms. You will have 10 minutes to remove your skates and gather your belongings. All skaters and coaches will exit the building, as a group.
- Each skater must bring their own water bottle. You will not have access to any water fountain.
- Please bring a small plastic bucket/caddy to hold your water bottle, small pack of tissues, and a small bottle of hand sanitizer. The bucket/caddy can be placed on the boards. This is necessary as skaters will not be allowed to access their bag during ice time.
- On the first day, make sure you bring your completed BC/YK Skate Waiver.
- Physical distancing is very important. On and off the ice, please make sure to keep 2 m apart from others.
Spring Season March 29 - June 29, 2021
Online Registration for our Spring Season will be available March 14 @8PM. The Spring Ice Schedule is available to view below. Skaters Refer to your Invite letter in able to register for the correct Group. Please review and confirm ice with your coaches . If you are not already skating with our club or have not received an invitation, please contact us before registering.
Pre teen Group Lessons Are Back On Saturdays!
Contact Coach Tannis for Adult Private Coaching Information
We are Welcoming Canskaters Stage 2 -6 To Register in our
Little Stars Program!
Current Skate Canada Safety Protocols and Public Health Orders restricts all Beginner Skaters and Adults 22yrs plus from participating in our programs. Please do not register if you are new to skating.
Upcoming Dates to Remember
Spring 2021, March 29- June 19
April 2, 3, 5
May 22- 24
Online Registration Opens @8PM
First Day of Spring Skating
Easter Long Weekend, No Skating
We are Skating
No Canskate Ice
Victoria Day Competition, All Ice Cancelled
Last Day of Spring Skating
Recent Pictures From Our Club: